Our Fabulous New 45mm / 1.75'' Curling Iron
Salon-worthy waves. No appointment necessary. Now you can make waves, create volume and enhance shine just like a pro.
The T3 BodyWaver, our hottest styling innovation, creates today’s most sought-after runway and red carpet looks - big, soft waves and loose curls - with the smooth, shiny, frizz-free finish that T3 is famous for. No matter what your hair length or texture, the T3 BodyWaver will give you fast, flawless, professional-level styling every time, without causing damage.
Features & Benefits:
- 45mm/1.75” Tourmaline + Ceramic Infused Barrel for big, polished, voluminous waves that shine with health.
- Ionic seals the hair cuticle while creating shiny, smooth curls.
- SinglePass™ Radial Technology maintains a consistent temperature over the barrel for healthy, even styling.
- Hollow Barrel Design allows heat to disperse evenly and consistently from the outside of barrel.
- 5 Position Temperature Dial to 210°C perfectly styles all hair types and textures.
- Slim Ergonomic Handle, Cool Tip & Stand for fast, effortless styling.
- 3 metres, 360° Swivel Cord prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted.
- 1 Hour Auto Off for worry-free styling.
- Weighs just 475 grams! (1lb)
- 2 Year Warranty offers comprehensive coverage and telephone support.
- Free UK & Ireland Delivery
SinglePass™ Radial Technology
BodyWaver features new T3 SinglePass™ Radial Technology which uses a ring of ceramic heaters along the outside of the barrel to deliver fast, even, consistent heat for flawless, healthy styling.
StylingWith these 4 key techniques you can create a range of styles using T3 BodyWaver.
- Hold BodyWaver horizontally and roll it under. This will give you a soft, curled under finish. Rolling out will create smoothly shaped, flipped out ends.
- Hold BodyWaver vertically and roll it towards your face. The result? Big, shiny face-framing waves and curls. Rolling away from the face will give you polished, loose waves and curls with a little more body.
- Create more volume by holding hair out from head at a 90° angle before styling.
- If hair has trouble holding a wave, try a lower heat setting than you normally use so the wave cools and sets faster.
- Curl a section of hair, very gently release it from the iron without disturbing the wave, then cup the wave in your hand until it has cooled, or clip it to your head and move on to the next section. You can also try applying a light hairspray before or after styling.