BodyWaver Styling Wand
1.75" Professional Styling Wand
Big, bold waves in one effortless pass. The BodyWaver Wand features a unique 1.75” Tourmaline® + Ceramic hollow barrel design, 5 adjustable heat settings and an ergonomic handle to make waves, create volume, and enhance shine with the ease of a pro stylist—even on second-day hair.
It’s like getting a polished blowout without having to use a blowdryer and round brush. Powered by T3 SinglePass® Radial Technology, the BodyWaver delivers consistent heat for fast, healthy, long-lasting results. No matter what your hair type or texture, the BodyWaver will give you fast, professional-level styling every time, without unnecessary damage.
T3 SinglePass® Radial Technology
Regular curling irons use a single, central heat plate that is ineffective at heating the entire barrel, resulting in temperature fluctuation, waves that don't last and damaged hair due to over-styling. The BodyWaver features a ring of ceramic heaters along the outside of the barrel to deliver consistent heat for fast, healthy, long-lasting results.
Features & Benefits:
- 45mm/1.75” Tourmaline + Ceramic Infused Barrel for big, polished, voluminous waves that shine with health.
- Ionic seals the hair cuticle while creating shiny, smooth curls.
- SinglePass™ Radial Technology maintains a consistent temperature over the barrel for healthy, even styling.
- Hollow Barrel Design allows heat to disperse evenly and consistently from the outside of barrel.
- 5 Position Temperature Dial to 210°C perfectly styles all hair types and textures.
- Slim Ergonomic Handle, Cool Tip & Stand for fast, effortless styling.
- 3 metres, 360° Swivel Cord prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted.
- 1 Hour Auto Off for worry-free styling.
- Weighs just 475 grams! (1lb)
- 2 Year Warranty offers comprehensive coverage and telephone support.
- Free UK & Ireland Delivery
StylingWith these 4 key techniques you can create a range of styles using T3 BodyWaver.
- Hold BodyWaver horizontally and roll it under. This will give you a soft, curled under finish. Rolling out will create smoothly shaped, flipped out ends.
- Hold BodyWaver vertically and roll it towards your face. The result? Big, shiny face-framing waves and curls. Rolling away from the face will give you polished, loose waves and curls with a little more body.
- Create more volume by holding hair out from head at a 90° angle before styling.
- If hair has trouble holding a wave, try a lower heat setting than you normally use so the wave cools and sets faster.
- Curl a section of hair, very gently release it from the iron without disturbing the wave, then cup the wave in your hand until it has cooled, or clip it to your head and move on to the next section. You can also try applying a light hairspray before or after styling.
This does not hold the heat long enough to make a difference, after I finished the wave fell out, couldn't get a curl ! Went back to my cheap €23 curlers. Big waste of money !!
In less than 5 minutes after use my hair returned to being straight.
One I’d done my hair with the product it looked beautiful and I felt so happy.
After 5 minutes all evidence of styling my hair with the product had disappeared.
A real disappointment to my hair and bank balance