Gold & Black SinglePass Straightener
This product is unavailable
The Lovecats Inc
Does it work in a single pass? Yup, it does. I have mine turned just below full whack and it makes easy work of straightening my hair and keeping it that way all day. My hair always looks healthy after I’ve used the T3 SinglePass.
Our award-winning flat iron straightener for smoothing and shaping, giving you world-class styling.
A limited edition version of the Allure award-winning flat iron used by runway and editorial stylists to straighten, flip, and curl in one quick pass. Works quickly to create sleek straight hair, polished curls or cascading waves for shiny, head-turning, damage-free styles. Digital SinglePass™ Technology with adjustable temperature up to 232°C (450°F) maintains the optimum heat level for all hair types and textures.
- Adjustable digital SinglePass™ heating delivers, fast, non-damaging results.
- T3 Tourmaline-infused Ceramic plates seal the cuticle for a smooth finish.
- Curved body & beveled plates allow you to straighten, flip or curl with ease.
- Auto world voltage (100-240V) works perfectly anywhere in the world.
- 3m, 360º swivel cord with cord wrap offers ease of use and organisation.
- Heat resistant mat (included) protects surfaces from heat and can be used to clean plates.
- Weighs just 350 grams! (0.8lbs)
- 2 Year Warranty Offers comprehensive coverage, telephone support and repair options.
- Free UK & Ireland Delivery
I have dry coarse hair and hoped this would make it sleeker and smooth but no difference to the three GHD I used before . Would not recommend
SinglePass Straightener & Styler - Gold & Black Limited Edition
I have always used the well known competitor brand - but am delighted with my T3 - really nice finish!
I have been using T3 straighteners for over 13 years and, in my opinion, they are better than all of the other brands out there including the most well known one! They also have an extremely helpful Customer Service team. I just purchased the gold and black Singlepass Straighteners which, as well as straightening hair brilliantly, look very stylish and glam. If you have the knack they can also be used to curl hair. It is great that they sit upright on a surface making for easier use. If I could add one feature it would be an auto shut off. I still would never consider any other brand! Definitely well worth the 5 stars!
Unfortunately, my previous straightener from Mark hill that cost half the price of this straightener is so much better. This straightener certainly is not ‘one pass’ and hair does not glide smoothly between the irons. Very disappointed.